![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3851
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 8th & Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary 3rd Edition
which one is the best ? ![]() ![]()
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#3852
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
8>3, it's obvious
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE] |
|
#3853
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#3854
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
btw, recently i have been struggling (in pain, of course =))) to add 15 extra kilos to my weight in a shortest period of time possible, and guess whose advice i followed? This dude's http://webthehinh.com/forums/t12874/ Same principle, split 3 major daily meals to 6 small meals, spit on snacks, and wadaa wadaa, munch as much and as hard as you can, and you will look chubby in a matter of 3 months
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun. Chuck Norris can divide by zero. Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice. Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi. Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink. |
| Chuck Norris |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Chuck Norris |
|
#3855
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Can anyone tell me what does the word "bizline" mean?
|
|
#3856
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Biz is the short form of business.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#3857
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hi guys, I'm going to make an IELTS test in next 2 months. I'm not sure that I can handle the writing part. So, would you mind sharing with me some website which helps students fix essay? I really need it.
By the way, I want to ask you guys, if you have time, help me fix this essay I've just done. Thank you! Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"]Macbook Pro 13" 2010 - How could I tell you about her?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Iphone 2G cùi bắp :-"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Samsung GT-E1175T Brown pin trâu xài lâu lại rất ngầu![/COLOR] |
|
#3858
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Mình vừa tham gia 1 bài test, phía công ty gửi mail cho mình báo mình đã qua được vòng 1 và chuẩn bị tới vòng phỏng vấn. Yêu cầu mình gửi mail xác nhận rằng mình sẽ đi phỏng vấn.
Mình muốn trả lời rằng "tôi rất cám ơn anh đã thông báo cho tôi và tôi sẽ tham dự cuộc phỏng vấn đó". mình viết thế này không biết đúng hay không ![]() This email is to confirm I will be attending the interview. Thank you for your....! (chỗ này không biết điền từ gì vào ![]() các thím giúp em nhé
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trí tuệ - Hào hoa - Dâm đãng Nịnh mình - Chê người - Bắt nạt thiên hạ[/COLOR][/CENTER] |
|
#3859
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Just the first 2 paragraphs, some small mistakes in my humble opinion.
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#3860
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
3. knowledgeable is ok. I've checked on my Dict 5. Could I use: "a large amount of carbon dioxide"? 6. Would you mind fixing it for me or hinting me some ideas? Thank you very much for the comment
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"]Macbook Pro 13" 2010 - How could I tell you about her?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Iphone 2G cùi bắp :-"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Samsung GT-E1175T Brown pin trâu xài lâu lại rất ngầu![/COLOR] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|