![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3561
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() the number of exam question that i wrote on the label is diffirent than the exam that i done in paper
|
|
#3562
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3563
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3564
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.
|
|
#3565
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
you may compare the corrected one above with your original one.
|
|
#3566
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Nhờ anh em chuyển hộ đoạn Tiếng Việt này sang Tiếng Anh,sao cho đúng ngữ pháp và hoàn cảnh ở đây là viết thư trả lời,kiểu như đối thoại ý ạ.
"Xin chào, tôi đặt Banner của các bạn trên Website của tôi,tất nhiên là như vậy rồi. Tôi đã Click thử vào chúng và thấy rất hứng thú với Gamevance. Nhưng tôi thấy Banner đó của các bạn hơi khó hiểu và tôi sợ rằng bạn bè của tôi sẽ không nhận ra. Nên tôi đã chèn thêm một Text Link là Gamevance với đường dẫn chính là Link liên kết từ các bạn. Tôi đã giới thiệu cho họ,và bảo với họ nếu thích thú thì hãy giới thiệu cho những người khác mà họ quen biết. Tôi nghĩ ngoài bạn bè của tôi,thì lượng truy cập còn đến từ nhiều người khác nữa. Hy vọng mọi thứ đã được giải thích rõ ràng. Làm ơn xem xét nhanh và mở khóa giúp tôi. Cám ơn." Dưới đây là tác phẩn của Google,các bác sửa hộ em nhé: "Hello, I put your banner on my website, so then of course. Click I've tried them and found it very interesting to Gamevance. But I see that your banner very confusing and I am afraid that my friends will not recognize. So I insert a Text Link is the main path is Gamevance with links from your link. I explained to them, and told them if interested, please recommend them to others they know. I think my friends outside, the traffic also comes from many others. Hope everything is clearly explained. Please consider helping me quickly and unlock. Thanks." Các bác giúp em nhanh nhé. Em cảm ơn lắm lắm. |
| Demon_Club |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Demon_Club |
|
#3567
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Women aren't attracted to Wussies.
These are some wussy behavior: * Calling too often. * Telling her you have "feelings" for her too early. * Giving away your power to her and making her the boss. * Always asking a woman what she wants instead of leading the way. * Acting submissive and weak at key moments. * Giving in to her emotional demands and manipulative requests. * Being her doormat by putting your own needs aside. from askmen.com |
|
#3568
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Hello, I placed your banner on my website. I tried to click on it and I was so interested in Gamevance. But I though that banner would be so confusing to recognise for my friends. So I inserted one more text link redirecting to your link. I introduced it to my friends and told them introduce to someone if they feel interested. So I think the traffic comes from many sources including my friends and their friends. So I wonder if you can verify my case and also unlock my account please. Thanks in advance.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR=Black]Nothin' lasts forever And we both know hearts can change[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] |
|
#3569
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Please show me the meaning of this word "móm" in English?
Thanks in advance. Love u
|
|
#3570
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|