Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3451  
Old 01-01-2011, 15:07
yaibakt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 19,011
Re: Triển lãm Nghệ thuật nhiếp ảnh vOz 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhtuan9/10 View Post


Happy New Year 2011
giống wá
http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...mp;postcount=1
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]
  #3452  
Old 01-01-2011, 16:17
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,175
Re: Triển lãm Nghệ thuật nhiếp ảnh vOz 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaibakt View Post
thì cùng 1 style nó ra cả mà
__________________
P/S : I love you
  #3453  
Old 01-01-2011, 16:18
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 828
Re: Triển lãm Nghệ thuật nhiếp ảnh vOz 2010

Tập toẹ nhiếp ảnh, có gì sai nhờ các bác góp ý



__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="1"]Canon 5D Mark III - 24-105L + 50 1.4 + Canon 70-200 f4L + Canon 100L
[COLOR="DarkRed"]YEStudio[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Commercial Photography & Makeup[/color]
Khanh Nguyen - 0935795789[/b][/center][/size]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:29.