Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3411  
Old 19-12-2010, 17:48
mrlonely169's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 56
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Very interesting 2pic. But why it doesn't attract many VOZers???
Reply With Quote
  #3412  
Old 19-12-2010, 19:15
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
Because it was placed among the super threads
Reply With Quote
  #3413  
Old 19-12-2010, 20:25
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

How to get rid of the sleepy feeling?
I have to face it everyday, coffee only make me feel worse and more sleepy
Reply With Quote
  #3414  
Old 20-12-2010, 01:11
370HSSV 0773H's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,193
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
How to get rid of the sleepy feeling?
I have to face it everyday, coffee only make me feel worse and more sleepy
Let's think about everything you did yesterday, today. then you should make a plan to do tomorow. That is the way which makes me easier in sleeping

// i will Phồng Tôm anyone if he decries me =="
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Gray"][B]When I'm sad I stop being sad and being awesome [COLOR="Sienna"]instead[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Black"][B]-B.S-[/B][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3415  
Old 20-12-2010, 07:18
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

No, the problem is I feel sleepy anytime, day and night, it make me feel tire, not make me hard to sleep
Reply With Quote
  #3416  
Old 20-12-2010, 15:52
minioc's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 5
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
No, the problem is I feel sleepy anytime, day and night, it make me feel tire, not make me hard to sleep
Hey, you should write "it makes me feel tired

By the way, on this website http://truonghoc.vn/profiles/blogs/a...trangfinally-1 students write daily and their teacher will correct any mistake in detail. Just take a look.
__________________
Yesterday is over, tomorrow has not come yet, present is a gift. Enjoy the gift!!!
http://smartweb.vn
Reply With Quote
  #3417  
Old 20-12-2010, 15:58
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Yeah, sometime I make mistakes in spelling when I feel sleepy
Reply With Quote
  #3418  
Old 22-12-2010, 22:55
untime's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 494
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

sleepy ? go get some sleep, the easiest only way
u better sleep instead of telling bllsh here
Reply With Quote
  #3419  
Old 23-12-2010, 09:45
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

If I can sleep, I will never ask
The point is I'm not supposed to sleep, so I must find the other way
Reply With Quote
  #3420  
Old 23-12-2010, 15:04
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

what do you mean,game matter,i don't know what you're talking about
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:33.