![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3341
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I go to school on Monday, but it's in the afternoon
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#3342
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
By the way, could you tell me how to improve my listening skill, I'm bad at listening. I'm practising by listening music with lyric and watching film with subtitles, anything else to improve it..... " with" is it right in that sentences. Thanks
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#3343
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
a normal person could do well with the listening job
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3344
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
voz f19 = ? |
| _LightninG_ |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by _LightninG_ |
|
#3345
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Sometimes just guess with the very few words you've heard to know the meaning of the whole sentence.It's ok if you can't hear every single word but it's a problem if you don't get the meaning of the whole sentence.When you watch a movie,just turn off the subtitle and don't focus too much on listening,just hearing the film and try to exact the meaning of the sentence.
__________________
Vợ cũ:9750,J&W 780G,Acbel I470,SG 500GB+Western 160G Vợ mới T400 P8600,HD 3470,9cell Vợ tương lai:1 cái dây đai màu vàng |
|
#3346
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hi, everybody
![]() I have 2 questions about the fractions. 1. How can we pronounce fractions like "1000 / 543" in English? 2. What is the difference between "1000 / 543" and "1500 / 43" in pronunciation? (one thousand five hundred forty thirds) |
|
#3347
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Because : seven fiftieth is 7/50 seven fifty is 750 seven over fifty is also 7/50 So people will misunderstand you if you pronounce seven fiftieth , because fiftieth and fifty sounds so similar, espencially for non-native English users like us Quote:
1000/543 = thousand over 543 , put over in between. or thousand 543th But i recommend to use the first method, it's much easier. So I use first method to pronounce these : 1000/543 : -thousand over five forty three -thousand over five hundred and forty three ( it's not common to pronounce like this ) 1500/43 : -fifteen hundred over forty three -thousand five hundred over forty three
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3 Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5 Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz |
|
#3348
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
thanks for all
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#3349
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm searching for Vietnamese subtitles of Friends series season 5.
No glimmer of hope.
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
|
#3350
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
give me the english sub,i will translate them for ya
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|