![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1691
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Yesterday down to as few films that have not subtitles
learned not unknown
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Có 3 thứ ngu dốt :[/COLOR][/I][/B] [I]- Không biết những gì mình cần biết - Biết những gì mình không cần biết - Không rành những gì mình biết[/I] |
|
#1692
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I always looking for the subtitles before downloading any movies.
|
|
#1693
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I don't understand what are you talking about?
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#1694
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
+1 , Im too, what do u mean?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Green"][CENTER]lobobo's fans-lobobo 520![/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#1695
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#1696
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Is that what you mean ? PS: have i got a mistake in grammar?
__________________
[QUOTE=cusiu;30808579]Biết vì sao phụ nữ thích chăm lo sắc đẹp hơn là tích luỹ tri thức ko ? Bởi vì đàn ông ngu thì rất nhiều mà mù thì cực ít . ^^[/QUOTE] Now: Pocophone F1 + Asics Kayano 26 |
| yreimm0308n90 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by yreimm0308n90 |
|
#1697
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
có đoạn thư, kính mong các bác ghé chút dịch hộ , chân thành cảm ơn trước
![]() Quote:
|
|
#1698
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
First they would send our sincerest thanks to Mr.Cam, your child's teacher, during the last time, remember there is a teacher's teaching, she has a lot more knowledge and skills in study: listening, speaking, reading, writing .. and life skills, work experience, education, the permitted behavior, communication ... besides that, thanks to the help of teachers, they know they have to the or a book, experience teamwork, solidarity, whether at work or in life is to know the collective, not live for the sake of their own ...
But in the process of learning, sometimes our children are very tense, because the exercises too little power, so little serious academic program, and because the teacher is not happy at the mood, they underplay the children, as they em feel much fear, confusion, also sometimes the lessons we become bored, lack of creativity and vitality ... \ bNa point of e, standing at angle of students, teachers should let children exercises just power, so more creative in their studies, to long-hoc does not feel boring, so mix with students, standing in the views of students get look at everything, so both teachers and students together not subject to any pressure which, together happy to complete the tasks of each person Again, thank you very much, because thanks to their teacher they have been successful as of this day, although it could just graduate degree, but there is also great success for us they let you step firmly on the career path of their own ờ mà đọc xong, hình như bạn học tiếng anh mà, sau phải dịch hộ
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Có 3 thứ ngu dốt :[/COLOR][/I][/B] [I]- Không biết những gì mình cần biết - Biết những gì mình không cần biết - Không rành những gì mình biết[/I] |
|
#1699
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=trunkz;22274926]Hỏi nó có cho xếp hình không: - Cho: "Thứ dễ dãi vậy anh không thể quen được". - Không cho: "Vậy mà yêu cái mẹ gì, vĩnh biệt"[/QUOTE] |
| mr_bom0708 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mr_bom0708 |
|
#1700
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
So sleepy.....
Dunno if it's wrong or not
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|