Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 13-06-2011, 15:02
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Cần mua fan 5cm

như tiêu đề, bác nào có ới em nhé
0915958559
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-06-2011, 15:22
KaCher's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 233
Re: Cần mua fan 5cm

Nào ta cùng Úp
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Silver"][QUOTE=KaCher;43227443][CENTER][/CENTER]Có 2 việc để nghĩ: Quá khứ và Tương lai.Nhưng chỉ có một việc để làm là Hiện tại.[/QUOTE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-06-2011, 16:40
3.14G's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 994
Re: Cần mua fan 5cm

fan 5cm? sabertooth p67 chăng...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-06-2011, 16:43
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 155
Re: Cần mua fan 5cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUforever View Post
như tiêu đề, bác nào có ới em nhé
0915958559
chắc bro mua cho con sabertooth hả? em cũng đang tìm con quạt nay!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-06-2011, 16:45
maytinh88's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 774
Re: Cần mua fan 5cm

hình như tớ còn, tình yêu ơi lấy ko ?
__________________
[QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Hiep88 [/COLOR]- 093 668 1929 & [COLOR="Red"] 0126 95 00000[/COLOR]. Yh! new_kd_8486 . [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Đc ! 21/181 Trường Chinh - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Sienna"]Tk : Vương Văn Hiệp - Vietcombank: 0011003687934[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:12.