Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2010, 10:11
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Tìm điểm khác thường

đố bác nào tìm được điểm khác thường trong cái ảnh này đấy. không photoshop. cop trên zing me về, bác nào lên zing coi thử thì biết
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png‎
Views:	48
Size:	202.0 KB
ID:	274705  
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:36.