Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 22-08-2015, 13:54
skynet658's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2015
Posts: 64
Gia lai team :beauty:

Hỡi tất cả ae nằm vùng, hãy hiện hình lên nào, tất cả post vào đây nhe. Cùng nhau đoàn kết, giúp đỡ lẫn nhau, xây dựng hội Gia Lai lớn mạnh........
:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-08-2015, 14:14
Member
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 33
Re: Gia lai team :beauty:

bánh mì thịt ké đc không
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-08-2015, 22:03
skynet658's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2015
Posts: 64
Re: Gia lai team :beauty:

lên cho anh em nào
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-09-2015, 23:31
skynet658's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2015
Posts: 64
Re: Gia lai team :beauty:

Lên nào anh em
__________________
nhờ mod K.I.A vĩnh viễn nhé!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-09-2015, 06:24
leha1808's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 26
Re: Gia lai team :beauty:

lên nào ae
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-09-2015, 06:54
skynet658's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2015
Posts: 64
Re: Gia lai team :beauty:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leha1808 View Post
lên nào ae
hi bác ở huyện hay tp
__________________
nhờ mod K.I.A vĩnh viễn nhé!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-09-2015, 08:36
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2013
Posts: 15
Re: Gia lai team :beauty:

lên để làm gì đâu
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29-09-2015, 18:35
mrshinjuku's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 107
Re: Gia lai team :beauty:

1,910 view mà đéo có thèn nào vào cmt sao? đm :">.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27-10-2015, 10:45
Mr.NT's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 32
Re: Gia lai team :beauty:

GL đây ợ , cơ mà đang ở sg
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:48.