Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-05-2014, 13:34
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
cần bán hai con màn Dell U2312 và U2408

Hiện mình đang cần bán hai con màn Dell:
U2312 còn BH 30 tháng tại Trần Anh: 3,3tr
U2408 không điểm chết, không thâm:
Bác nào có nhu cầu liên hệ theo sdt 0904642246 nhé

__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-05-2014, 15:25
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Re: cần bán hai con màn Dell U2312 và U2408

up............
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-05-2014, 15:34
urachacha1989's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 63
Re: cần bán hai con màn Dell U2312 và U2408

Sao toàn lúc hết tiền thì lại có người bán thế này :(
__________________
[SIZE="3"]Bán Asrock H87 Fatality[/SIZE]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4238709[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-05-2014, 00:42
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Re: cần bán hai con màn Dell U2312 và U2408

up..................
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:02.