Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 19-08-2013, 20:27
Hiep Si Duong Pho's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 126
Dưới 15tr nên mua laptop nào?

Mình k rành máy tính nhờ các thím tư vấn giúp, máy xài cho đồ họa nha các thím. Thank!
__________________
[I][QUOTE]Life is a story, make yours the best seller.[/QUOTE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-08-2013, 20:28
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2013
Posts: 0
Re: Dưới 15tr nên mua laptop nào?

__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]Xin lỗi a chỉ là thằng Bụi Đời Chợ Lớn[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-08-2013, 20:29
N2.kendy9x's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 1
Re: Dưới 15tr nên mua laptop nào?

Dell
__________________
-Damn
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-08-2013, 20:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 0
Re: Dưới 15tr nên mua laptop nào?

Dell 3560 đi bạn
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-08-2013, 20:35
Hiep Si Duong Pho's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 126
Re: Dưới 15tr nên mua laptop nào?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapchetthangmod View Post
Dell 3560 đi bạn
thank thím, mình cũng đang phân vân giữa dell với asus
__________________
[I][QUOTE]Life is a story, make yours the best seller.[/QUOTE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-08-2013, 21:06
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 4
Re: Dưới 15tr nên mua laptop nào?

asus k55, k56, dell, vaio đều đc
tùy nhu cầu sử dụng của bác nữa
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-08-2013, 22:18
Hiep Si Duong Pho's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 126
Re: Dưới 15tr nên mua laptop nào?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titvipkid View Post
asus k55, k56, dell, vaio đều đc
tùy nhu cầu sử dụng của bác nữa
làm về đồ họa thì dùng máy nào đc hả thím?
__________________
[I][QUOTE]Life is a story, make yours the best seller.[/QUOTE][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:21.